Best wishes to all in this holiday season.
To view our holiday card and other newsletters, please visit this link.
WebClient i+ Developers –
- WebClient Patch Release 1.6.1 is released. To obtain this release, please login to http://webclientiplus.com and select Developer Content and Software Downloads.
- This release contains bug fixes only, and a new, simpler upgrade guide and mechanism
- Important Note: It is our policy to publish product updates as soon as they become available. However, unless you have been specifically advised by product support to upgrade, we do not recommend upgrading without careful consideration of the impacts to your current application. If you have questions, please open a support ticket.
The WebClient i+ Development Team
The November 2010 WebClient newsletter is available at this link.
Highlights of this edition include:
- CM First Technologies now providing sales, services, and support for WebClient i+
- Roadmap for WebClient 2011 published
- Includes MDI and mobile smartphone support
- CA Events planned
- January webcast, cloud and mobile applications
- Free training on mobile and cloud development at 5th CA 2E/Plex Worldwide Developer Conference (June 1, 2010, Chicago).
Visit this link for all the newsletters